Commercial Plot For Sale

Rehan Garden Phase II 2 Marla Commercial Plot On Ground Main Boulevard.

After the Complete Delivery of Phase I Now Phase II is ready for Possession Possession Available on 45% Payment Buy Now and Construct Tomorrow Pay Remaining 55% after Possession in 36 Installments. 4 Marla Commercial Plot Available on Hot Location Near Grand Avenues Housing Scheme On Main Ferozpur Road Development in Process. Prime Location...... Block: A...... Size: 2 Marla...... Down Payment: 1500000 Monthly Installment: 70000 Contact us for more details.

Rs. 40 Lakh
Land Area
2 Marla
City
Lahore
Area
Rehan Garden
Post ID
79598

Property Features

File: Yes
Balloted: Yes
Sewerage: Yes
Boundary Wall: Yes

Contact the Agent.