Residential Plot For Sale

Rehan Garden Phase II 5 Marla Plot On Ground On Main Ferozpur Road.

After the Complete Delivery of Phase I Now Phase II is ready for Possession Possession Available on 45% Payment Buy Now and Construct Tomorrow Pay Remaining 55% after Possession in 36 Installments. 5 Marla Residential Plot Available on Hot Location Near Grand Avenues Housing Scheme On Main Ferozpur Road Development in Process. Prime Location...... Block: C...... Size: 5 Marla...... Down Payment: 900000 Monthly Installment: 29545 Contact us for more details.

Rs. 25.75 Lakh
Land Area
5 Marla
City
Lahore
Area
Rehan Garden
Post ID
79599

Property Features

Possesion: Yes
File: Yes
Balloted: Yes
Sewerage: Yes
Electricity: Yes
Boundary Wall: Yes

Contact the Agent.